Hurme Test Fonts are available for your testing purposes. You can use Test Fonts in your presentations and mockups before licensing full versions. Please read the Test Fonts EULA below for more detailed terms of the usage.
Test Fonts character set:
Unlike the full versions, Test Fonts contain only a limited character set and have no OpenType features. Test Font package contains the entire library of our retail fonts, in OpenType (.otf), TrueType(.ttf) and Web Open Font Formats (.woff, woff2). Follow instructions below and get the download link for Test Fonts to your email address.
TestFont End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (hereinafter, “EULA,” “License,” “Agreement” or “License Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and HURME DESIGN OY (“Hurme”) for the use of the Test Fonts associated with this License Agreement. By downloading the Test Fonts or installing, copying, accessing or otherwise using the Test Fonts, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not download, install or use the Test Fonts. If you do not wish to enter into this Agreement, do not download, install or otherwise use the Test Fonts.
- Definitions. “Test Fonts” is digital software that generates typeface and/or the designs embodied therein when used with computers and other software (hereinafter “Test Fonts” or “Font[s]”). The Licensed Party is the individual, company, or company agreeing to this License is one (1) person using one (1) personal computer owned by (“Licensed Party” or “You”).
- Grant of License. Upon payment in full, Hurme will grant you a non-exclusive, terminable License to use the Test Fonts and the designs embodied therein together with any accompanying documentation, each in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You may install the Test Fonts on as many devices within Your organisation as required to evaluate the Test Fonts. You may use the Test Fonts solely for the purposes of evaluating the suitability of the typeface design for your uses. You must not use the Test Fonts for any commercial purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, any work that is published outside of your organisation.
You hereby agree that incorporating the Test Fonts into another computer programs, sublicensing the Test Fonts, use of the Test Fonts for the benefit of third parties, distributing the Test Fonts, publishing work that incorporates the Test Fonts or the use of the Test Fonts for any other purpose requires the purchase of a appropriate license.
You hereby agree that unauthorized sharing, lending, renting, sale, or other unauthorized use or misuse of the original Test Fonts is a material breach of this Agreement and will result in immediate termination of this License.
- No Modification or Customization. You are not permitted to alter the Test Fonts in any manner whatsoever. You are not authorized to make, or hire others to make, custom or derivative versions of the Test Fonts. You are not permitted, by way of example not limitation, to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, alter or change the software or any associated embedding bits. You hereby acknowledge that the unauthorized modification or customization of the Test Fonts shall be an infringement of Hurme Design’s rights, causing significant monetary harm. If you are interested in utilizing a customized Font, contact Hurme Design for more information.
- Exclusive Ownership. Hurme Design, its successors and assigns retain all right and title to their respective software, trademarks, copyrights and the designs embodied in the Test Fonts. You agree not to copy the Test Fonts or create derivative works based upon the Test Fonts and/or the design embodied in the Test Fonts. You hereby agree that this term is contractual in nature and that the unauthorized use of the design of the Font and/or the Test Fonts shall be an infringement of Hurme Design’s rights, causing irreparable harm and significant monetary damages which cannot be readily estimated. You further agree that Hurme Design shall be entitled, without the obligation of bond, to seek injunctive relief to prevent such harm.
- PDF embedding. You are permitted to embed the Test Fonts in Adobe® Acrobat® (PDF) documents, solely for the purposes of presenting information and designs to others. You hereby agree that any PDF shall be made in a secure manner that allows only viewing of the PDF, and not the editing or alteration of the content. Test Fonts shall be SUBSET when embedded and the PDF document shall be set as NON-EDITABLE. If you are not sure how to subset and/or create non-editable PDFs, consult the manual or publisher of the software application from which you are exporting PDFs. You are not permitted to embed the entire character set or substantially all of the character set comprising any Font that is subject to this License.
- Trademarks. All use of the trademark associated with the Test Fonts inures solely to the benefit of the trademark owner. No ownership rights are granted under this License Agreement. HURME DESIGN reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
- Transfer of license. The transfer or assignment of this License or any right granted under this Agreement is not permitted.
- Warranties. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Test Fonts is at your sole risk. The Test Fonts and related documentation are provided “AS IS” and, except as noted herein, is without warranty of any kind and HURME DESIGN hereby EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HURME DESIGN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE TEST FONTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE TEST FONTS IS WITHOUT DEFECTS. THE TEST FONTS IS NOT FAULT-TOLERANT AND IS NOT INTENDED AND WAS NOT DESIGNED OR MANUFACTURED FOR USE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE FAIL-SAFE OPERATION MAY BE REQUIRED. THE TEST FONTS MAY NOT BE USED IN MANUFACTURING, NAVIGATION, AND CONTROL EQUIPMENT OR IN ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE THE USE OR FAILURE OF THE TEST FONTS COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HURME DESIGN BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, SAVINGS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE TEST FONTS EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH POSSIBILITY.
- Other law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, or implied warranties. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION CREATED BY LAW IS ONLY EFFECTIVE FOR THE THIRTY-DAY (30-DAY) WARRANTY PERIOD OR AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND AFTER THE THIRTY-DAY (30-DAY) WARRANTY PERIOD. The exclusions noted above may not apply to you. Otherwise, and to the extent permissible by law, you agree that all implied warranties are not effective for more than thirty (30) days.
- Termination. This License Agreement is effective as of the date of full payment for the License. This License Agreement may be terminated by you at any time by destroying the Test Fonts together with any produced material and any copies of the Test Fonts. This License Agreement may be terminated without notice if you breach and/or fail to comply with any term contained herein.
- Governing law. You expressly agree that this Agreement shall be governed, enforced and construed in accordance with the laws of the Finland as they apply to contracts entered into and wholly performed therein and without regard to its conflict of law provisions or the conflict of law provisions of any other jurisdiction and you expressly agree that the courts most convenient to HURME DESIGN for the enforcement of its rights under law and this Agreement shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement and you hereby waive any defenses arising out of the choice of law or forum identified herein and expressly consent to service of process by Certified Mail, return receipt requested. You agree that any breach of this Agreement shall cause irreparable harm and that such damages cannot be estimated and that HURME DESIGN shall be entitled to seek equitable relief including, but not limited to, temporary restraining orders and preliminary injunctions, each, without the obligation of a bond. HURME DESIGN expressly reserves any and all rights.
- Compliance with law and export restrictions. With respect to the software licensed to you under this Agreement, you agree be responsible for compliance with all laws, foreign and domestic relating to the control of exports or the transfer of technology.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect, and the invalid provision shall be replaced by HURME DESIGN with a provision that most closely effects the intent of the invalid provision.
- Entire agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements, promises, representations and negotiations between the parties.
- Headings. The captions of the sections of this License Agreement are for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any of the terms or provisions of this Agreement.